- Each accepted paper must be registered by one of the co-authors at the Author Rate no later than January 25, 2016.
- Each registration covers only 1 paper.
- The registration gives the author full access to the conference.
- Extra page charges are as follows (beyond 6 pages): 12,500JPY (~100 USD) per extra-page, for a maximum of two extra pages.
General Registration Details
- Author registration ends January 25, 2016 11:59pm PST.
- Early registration ends January 25, 2016 11:59pm PST.
- Regular registration begins February 15, 2016 12:00am PST.
- Each registration includes: Admission to all technical sessions, tutorials, daily lunches and refreshment breaks, Welcome reception, Bunquet, and one USB copy of the proceedings.
- Each paper should have at least one author registered at the author rate. Each registration covers only one paper.
by January 25
by February 15
|IEEE members||50,000JPY (~400USD)||60,000JPY (~490USD)|
|Non-IEEE members||55,000JPY (~450USD)||65,000JPY (~530USD)|
|Students||25,000JPY (~200USD)||30,000JPY (~250USD)|
|One extra banquet ticket||8,000JPY (~65USD)||10,000JPY (~80USD)|
- Registration fee is Japanese Yen ONLY.
- Estimated exchange rate is about 125JPY/1USD.
Registration system will be available at the end of December.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All refund requests must be made via email to isba2016secretariat [at] aoki.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp. Refunds for cancellations by February 22, 2016 will be 50%. NO REFUNDS will be made after February 23, 2016. You are allowed to change the name on the registration without penalty.