- Each accepted paper must be registered by one of the co-authors at the Author Rate no later than January 25, 2016.
- Each registration covers only 1 paper.
- The registration gives the author full access to the conference.
- Extra page charges are as follows (beyond 6 pages): 12,500JPY (~100 USD) per extra-page, for a maximum of two extra pages.
General Registration Details
- Author registration ends January 25, 2016 11:59pm PST.
- Early registration ends January 25, 2016 11:59pm PST.
- Regular registration begins February 15, 2016 12:00am PST.
- Each registration includes: Admission to all technical sessions, tutorials, daily lunches and refreshment breaks, Welcome reception, Bunquet, and one USB copy of the proceedings.
- Each paper should have at least one author registered at the author rate. Each registration covers only one paper.
by January 25
by February 15
|IEEE members||50,000JPY (~400USD)||60,000JPY (~490USD)|
|Non-IEEE members||55,000JPY (~450USD)||65,000JPY (~530USD)|
|Students*||25,000JPY (~200USD)||30,000JPY (~250USD)|
|One extra banquet ticket||8,000JPY (~65USD)||10,000JPY (~80USD)|
- Registration fee is Japanese Yen ONLY.
- Estimated exchange rate is about 125JPY/1USD.
- *Students must send a copy of your student ID card to aoyama[at]aoki.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp with the registration number.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All refund requests must be made via email to isba2016secretariat [at] aoki.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp. Refunds for cancellations by February 22, 2016 will be 50%. NO REFUNDS will be made after February 23, 2016. You are allowed to change the name on the registration without penalty.
Participants requiring an invitation letter for their Visa application must send an e-mail to aoyama[at]aoki.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp after conference registration. The following information must be clearly provided in the e-mail:
- Full Name
- Complete address
- Passport number
- Registration number (Inquiry number)
- Paper title and number (if applicable)