The IEEE International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis (ISBA 2016) is a unique conference series initiated by the IEEE Biometrics Council and its second edition will be held in Sendai, Japan. This conference is intended to meet the emerging need for a winter meeting, especially for the Asian participants where the introduction of large scale biometrics programs have attracted significant increase in research and development efforts. It will be a forum that brings together experts in biometrics, security, and human behavior to consider research issues and solutions that are robust, comprehensive, and broader than currently considered in each of these individual research areas. Success of emerging biometrics technologies also depends on human aspects of biometrics-driven security and balancing high security with the user friendliness. Therefore this conference serves to provide a new form for such broad areas defining human side of security and user behavior as well as social influence in the biometrics security.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Anti-Spoofing, Behavioral Biometrics, Biometric System Evaluation, Biometrics in Law Enforcement, Cybercrime
- De-identification, Detection and Tracking, Device Identification, Digital Forensics
- Human Behavior Analysis, Human Activity Understanding, Identity Management, Information Security, Person Re-identification
- Performance Evaluation, Privacy-preserving Computing, Predictive Analytics, Single and Multi-modal Biometrics
- Social Biometrics, Social and Criminal Network Inference, Surveillance Identification, Template Protection and Data Privacy
- Usability and Performance, User-centric Biometric Security
Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere. Submissions may be up to eight pages in conference format (double blind reviewing). Please visit conference web page http://www.ieee-isba2016.org for more details. Papers accepted and presented at ISBA 2016 will be published in conference proceedings and made available in IEEE Xplore library.
- Conference Venue:
Sakura Hall, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
- Important Dates:
Oct. 10, 2015Oct. 31, 2015
Decisions to authors: Dec. 4, 2015
Final versions: Dec. 25, 2015