- The award winners have been announced (March 14, 2016).
- A smartphone app (iOS and Android) for sightseeing and stay in Sendai, Spending Time Sendai, is available (February 26, 2016).
- The program booklet has been uploaded (February 26, 2016).
- Conference program has been announced (January 22, 2016).
- The timetable has been announced (January 18, 2016).
- Call for Doctoral Consortium Participants has been announced (January 9, 2016).
- The details of social events have been posted (January 8, 2016).
- The hotel information is available (January 8, 2016).
- Please read this page, if you need an invitation letter (December 26, 2015).
- The deadline of camera-ready paper submission is extended to January 8, 2016 (December 25, 2015).
- Registration system is available (December 25, 2015).
- Instructions for camera-ready paper submission have been posted (December 22, 2015).
- Registration details have been posted.
The registration system will be available at the end of December.
- List of Accepted Papers has been posted.
Instructions for camera-ready papers and registration will be posted soon (December 8, 2015).
- Notifications have been sent to the contact author (December 4, 2015)
- Prof. Yagi will be the keynote speaker at the conference.
- The paper submission deadline has been extended to October 31.
- The list of tutorials is available.
- Prof. Kanade will be the keynote speaker at the conference.
- The paper submission system is available.